Darn! Looks like the party and all the magic is over (at least for now). As of October 27, 2013, Square does not appear to be allowing customers to link our MasterCard prepaid debit cards anymore. We have an inquiry into Square’s customer support to find out the details and whether support will be re-enabled in the future. I’ll update this post as soon as we hear back.
You and the kids have FamZoo prepaid cards, and everyone wants to send you money.
- Grammy Jane wants to shoot some weekend shopping money to Haley.
- Mrs. Laurence next door wants to pay Quintin for feeding the dogs while they were away last week.
- Uncle Mark wants to put a quick birthday bonus on Payton’s card.
- Will needs an easy, convenient way to get paid for his odd jobs around the neighborhood.
- You even want to send yourself money — moving funds from your checking account to your parent funding card.
What if it were as simple as sending a quick little email? Like this: